For stews, frying vegetables and meat, preparing rice pudding, melting chocolate…..nearly everything goes in this extremely functional simmering pot
- Made from 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher safe
Suitable for a wide range of heat sources –
Demeyere’s multilayer products use 7-Ply, a unique technology consisting of 7 alloys including stainless steel and an aluminium core. The layers are formed over the bottom and the side of the pans. This technology guarantees that the heat is spread evenly over the whole surface of the pan right up to the rim hence complying with the specific requirements and features needed for frying, making sauces, stir-frying in a wok, slow-cooking, simmering etc.
• Stainless steel, inside the pot (1)
• A thin coating of pure aluminium for perfect adhesion (2)
• A layer of aluminium alloy for heat conduction (3) A thin coating of pure aluminium for perfect adhesion (4)
• A combination of three special alloys (TriplInduc) with magnetic properties for optimal use in combination with induction cooking (5-6-7)
This pan boasts the benefits Silvinox® – Demeyere’s unique surface treatment that makes the Stainless Steel easy to clean. It also provides a higher resistance to fingerprints, harsh detergents or strong acidic foods. These products retain their silvery-white colour, even after years of use.
Demeyere’s InductoSeal® base consists of seven layers, ensures optimum heat distribution and provides a heat-conducting surface which is 33% larger than a traditional base. InductoSeal® allows for controlled cooking on a low heat and is energy-saving.